Shenzhen website construction searcher to provide education and training industry website construction program.
In the 21st century, young people are the main force of the Internet age. The 2005 annual survey data of iResearch iResearch shows that online media has become the main way for users to learn about online education companies or schools, of which online advertising accounts for 48.1%, ranking in the top First, followed by online forums 43.9% and search engines 41.5%.
However, most of the institutions that train this main force—schools—are still enthusiastic about traditional publicity methods. The website's image and publicity methods are out of step with the times, failing to attract the attention of the youth group, and even creating a gap between students and schools. The gap cannot be integrated with the spirit of openness, equality, and freedom in the era of web2.0.
It can be seen that in today's increasingly market-oriented education industry, to stand out from the competition and gain the favor of students and parents, visionary principals should use the Internet as the most important marketing tool for school marketing.
Combining several core links of the education industry operation, Sokelai Technology believes that the online marketing of the education industry can be summarized into the following four parts.
1. Online Enrollment-Broadening the School Student Source
With the traditional enrollment model of unified enrollment being broken, schools have begun to be included in the track of market competition. How to find students has become the most problematic problem for every school. Open the newspaper, dazzling enrollment advertisements under various names and titles. Schools are anxious, students are anxious, one is anxious to find students, one is anxious to find a suitable school, it is difficult to recruit students, it is difficult for students to find schools, and asymmetry of information makes it difficult for schools and students to find resonance and cannot attract students to apply. The Internet is the most comprehensive and abundant carrier of information display. To gain the favor of students, schools must display as much detailed and abundant information as possible on the website to enhance students' understanding of the school.
The following points are the information that Sou Kelai Technology suggested to be displayed on the school website construction :
1) School profile: A detailed introduction to the history of the school's founding, the school's running culture, the school's leadership, and the school's campus environment, so that students can get a deeper and more comprehensive understanding of the school.
2) Teachers: The introduction of high-quality teachers in schools is an important part of enhancing the confidence of students' parents.
3) Major and course setting: This part of the introduction is also the core content that students care about. You can set up a simple search function to help students find their favorite course content more quickly.
4) Teaching advantages: In addition to the school's own introduction, students who have already graduated, or parents of students can recommend the school, thereby enhancing the credibility of the school.
5) Online consultation: If students have any questions about the school, they can ask online, and the school's timely response is helpful to enhance students' trust in the school.
6) Online registration: Online registration is a very important channel for understanding students 'intentions. You can learn about students' registration intentions in time, contact students in time, and answer student questions.
2.On-line campus——Open up a new space for schools to communicate with parents of students
The Internet has become a tool that students can't live without every day. Using the Internet's interactivity to communicate with students and parents can not only enhance mutual feelings, understand the ideas of students and parents, but also show the students' rich creativity and imagination Enliven the school atmosphere and promote campus culture.
1) Online communication: Establish a communication platform among students, parents, and teachers to discuss issues on an equal footing.
2) Campus news: timely report on the latest news and activities of the school. Student correspondents can be arranged to cover topics of concern to the students and arouse their attention.
3) Online Bulletin Board: Move the traditional blackboard newspaper to the Internet to give full play to students' ingenuity and give students a space to show their talents.
4) Online survey: According to students' concerns, conduct research on the website. Hear the opinions of students' parents to enhance the credibility of the school.
3. Career (admission) guidance-paving the way for students' future
Progression (employment), as a topic of common concern to students and parents, is also an important content of the school's attention. On the website, a column for guidance on careers in school can be set up to provide beneficial support for students in the future.
1) Recommended employment: For some outstanding students, it can be recommended on the school website to reflect the people-oriented education philosophy of the school.
2) Employment / advancement information: To search for the latest employment and advancement information for students, to attract parents' browsing, and to reflect the school's concern for students.
3) Career / Promotion Guidance: To solve the problems encountered by students in their careers / admissions, and help students find their own career / admissions directions.
4. Alumni House-a long-term school brand
The accumulation of alumni resources can bring the best word of mouth to the school. Through the establishment of online alumni associations, not only can alumni understand exchanges and accumulate network resources, but also allow alumni to become “live signboards” promoted by the school and attract students to join.
1) Alumni record: record the alumni newsletter of each session for alumni to find;
2) Alumni testimonials: Letting some successful alumni comment on the school not only enhances the alumni's affection for their alma mater, but also gives the students' parents full confidence.
3) Alumni exchanges: Establish exchange spaces for alumni, maintain frequent contacts with alumni, and bring more network resources to the school.
Shenzhen website construction , website design, Shenzhen website production, just look for searchers.