Shenzhen website construction company Souke to provide government agency website construction solutions
The construction of government website is to achieve paperless office work internally, integrate internal resources, and improve work efficiency. Externally, it is a window for public information disclosure and interaction with the public.
The basic tasks of government agency websites are: a unified network platform, a unified data environment, and a unified business system that serve as a bridge for communication and interaction within government agencies, and between the government and the public.
The role of the government's internal information portal has the following aspects:
1. Supervise the work process, supervise the work, and the leader shall timely monitor the progress of the work and give feedback.
2. Information publicity, release conference announcements, personnel management information, integrity supervision, party building work and other information through the website to be fair, just and open.
3. Improving business quality. Through internal network platforms, cadres and employees exchange business and solve business problems. Realize timely response to business problems, sorting, querying and retrieval functions. Establish a platform for mutual help and mutual assistance and a benign communication.
4. Strengthen internal communication and interaction, realize the coordinated management of employees in various departments through the website, timely understand the employees' trends, eliminate departmental barriers, and improve competitiveness and cohesion.
5. Facilitate the acquisition of information, establish an information query database, and a special person is responsible for collecting and organizing information for inspection by cadres and employees. Website construction in Shenzhen .
6. Show rich cultural life, show cultural activities of various departments, employees can post related graphics such as cultural and sports activities to the website.
The role of the government's external information portal has the following aspects:
1. Establish a government portal website to integrate information resources and scientifically classify them to form a government information resource database;
2. Establish an open government affairs system centering on the chain of affairs, reflecting the new image of a service-oriented government;
3. Integrate online service projects, expand the functions of government portals, and provide "one-stop" services to enterprises and the public; construction of government websites.
4. Establish convenient and efficient channels to enable citizens to submit suggestions and criticisms to government departments through the portal website, and gradually realize interactive communication between the government, enterprises and citizens.